Descendants of William Briggs
Generation No. 1
1. WILLIAM1 BRIGGS was born Abt. 1700. He married ELIZABETH. She was born Abt. 1700 in Ireland.
Child of WILLIAM BRIGGS and ELIZABETH is:
2. i. JOHN2 BRIGGS, b. December 06, 1813, Brampton Moor, England.
Generation No. 2
2. JOHN2 BRIGGS (WILLIAM1) was born December 06, 1813 in Brampton Moor, England. He married ISABELLA BOTHAM.
Child of JOHN BRIGGS and ISABELLA BOTHAM is:
3. i. ISAAC3 BRIGGS, b. December 02, 1847, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, or Old Brampton Moor, England; d. April 08, 1929, Epping, NH.
Generation No. 3
3. ISAAC3 BRIGGS (JOHN2, WILLIAM1) was born December 02, 1847 in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, or Old Brampton Moor, England, and died April 08, 1929 in Epping, NH. He married (1) ELIZABETH DRABBLE January 24, 1871. She was born October 08, 1839, and died Abt. 1883. He married (2) ANN FOLEY October 10, 1883, daughter of PETER FOLEY and CATHERINE MCGRATH. She was born December 29, 1860 in Chatham, NB, Canada, and died December 20, 1933 in Epping, NH.
Notes for ISAAC BRIGGS:
Isaac met Annie Foley in Boston where they were married. Annie worked in a hat shop. Isaac drove a wagon. Isaac was here in early 1883. He came from England.
Isaac was a shoemaker in Hampton Falls, NH and a watchman in Epping, NH.
Notes for ANN FOLEY: Ann Foley was Isaac's 2nd wife. Ann had two sisters Nell and Mary
Ann died either 12/20/1933 Ann worked in a hat shop and Isaac drove a wagon when they first met.
Children of ISAAC BRIGGS and ELIZABETH DRABBLE are:
i. SYDNEY4 BRIGGS, b. November 27, 1871.
ii. WILLIAM BOTHAM BRIGGS, b. August 20, 1873.
Notes for WILLIAM BOTHAM BRIGGS:
William Botham was Carl Booth's grandfather and Lilly's uncle.
iii. CHARLOTTE ELIZABETH BRIGGS, b. June 14, 1876.
Children of ISAAC BRIGGS and ANN FOLEY are:
4. iv. ROBIN J.4 BRIGGS, b. August 08, 1884, Chatham, N.B., Canada; d. December 1966, Exeter, NH.
v. JOHN BRIGGS.
vi. ROGER BRIGGS.
vii. GRACE BRIGGS.
viii. JOE BRIGGS, m. HELEN CUTTER.
ix. LILLY BRIGGS.
Generation No. 4
4. ROBIN J.4 BRIGGS (ISAAC3, JOHN2, WILLIAM1) was born August 08, 1884 in Chatham, N.B., Canada, and died December 1966 in Exeter, NH. He married (1) BRIDGET MCGONAGLE. She was born 1887 in Malin, County Donegal, N. Ireland, and died 1913. He married (2) ANNIE MACDONALD. She died Abt. 1950 in Melrose, MA.
Notes for ROBIN J. BRIGGS: Robin was naturalized
Notes for BRIDGET MCGONAGLE: The McGonagles come from Malin, County Donegal, Ireland. In the Gaelic the name signifies courage. Malin is very north Ireland Bridget's sister married Joseph Barrett (Bob's uncle).Bridget McGonagle had a niece Helen Barrett (Bob's cousin).
Children of ROBIN BRIGGS and BRIDGET MCGONAGLE are:
5. i. ROBERT WILLIAM5 BRIGGS, b. December 10, 1911, Watertown, MA; d. March 04, 1983, Indianapolis, Indiana.
ii. DANIEL ISAAC BRIGGS, b. 1912; d. 1913.
Generation No. 5
5. ROBERT WILLIAM5 BRIGGS (ROBIN J.4, ISAAC3, JOHN2, WILLIAM1) was born December 10, 1911 in Watertown, MA, and died March 04, 1983 in Indianapolis, Indiana. He married JANET ELIZABETH BLOCH September 27, 1940 in Hillsdale, NY, daughter of ALEXANDER BLOCH and BLANCHE BLOCH. She was born November 02, 1917 in New York, New York, and died June 14, 1989 in Hillsdale, New York.
More About JANET ELIZABETH BLOCH: Burial: Cremated ashes spread Springhill Farm, Hillsdale, NY
Children of ROBERT BRIGGS and JANET BLOCH are:
i. EVAN WILLIAM6 BRIGGS, b. March 10, 1943, Philadelphia, PA; d. September 21, 2007, Great Barrington, MA.
More About EVAN WILLIAM BRIGGS: Burial: October 07, 2007, Springhill Farm, Hillsdale, NY
6. ii. ALEXANDER BLOCH BRIGGS, b. July 24, 1945, Great Barrington, MA.
7. iii. MEREDITH BRIGGS, b. February 01, 1949.
Generation No. 6
6. ALEXANDER BLOCH6 BRIGGS (ROBERT WILLIAM5, ROBIN J.4, ISAAC3, JOHN2, WILLIAM1) was born July 24, 1945 in Great Barrington, MA. He married CAROL PARLIN April 20, 1968 in Dexter Methodist Church, Dexter, ME, daughter of GORDON PARLIN and RUTH CARRUTHERS. She was born December 20, 1946 in Somerville, MA.
Children of ALEXANDER BRIGGS and CAROL PARLIN are:
8. i. THOMAS DUSTON7 BRIGGS, b. June 02, 1973, Hudson, New York.
9. ii. JEFFERSON MACFARLANE BRIGGS, b. March 09, 1980, Hudson, New York.
7. MEREDITH6 BRIGGS (ROBERT WILLIAM5, ROBIN J.4, ISAAC3, JOHN2, WILLIAM1) was born February 01, 1949. She married PERRY RICHMOND SKEATH June 24, 1982 in Fairfield, Iowa. He was born November 21, 1953.
Children of MEREDITH BRIGGS and PERRY SKEATH are:
i. JOANNA ARIEL7 SKEATH, b. February 25, 1987.
ii. CALEB WILLIAM SKEATH, b. June 06, 1989.
iii. ORALEE ELIZABETH SKEATH, b. November 16, 1993.
Generation No. 7
8. THOMAS DUSTON7 BRIGGS (ALEXANDER BLOCH6, ROBERT WILLIAM5, ROBIN J.4, ISAAC3, JOHN2, WILLIAM1) was born June 02, 1973 in Hudson, New York. He married SUZANNE ELIZABETH ROGNALSEN September 13, 1997 in Inn at Pound Ridge, Pound Ridge, NY, daughter of NORMAN ROGNALSEN and THERESA LEPER. She was born April 17, 1973.
Children of THOMAS BRIGGS and SUZANNE ROGNALSEN are:
i. CAILIN SAGE8 BRIGGS, b. May 12, 1999.
ii. SARA ELIZABETH BRIGGS, b. January 31, 2003, Mount Kisco, NY.
9. JEFFERSON MACFARLANE7 BRIGGS (ALEXANDER BLOCH6, ROBERT WILLIAM5, ROBIN J.4, ISAAC3, JOHN2, WILLIAM1) was born March 09, 1980 in Hudson, New York. He married ANDREA POLEY July 01, 2006 in North Attleboro, Bristol, Massachusetts, daughter of DANA POLEY and CAROLYN PICKERING. She was born March 22, 1980 in Stoughton, Norfolk, MA.
Child of JEFFERSON BRIGGS and ANDREA POLEY is:
i. JETTA KRISTAL8 BRIGGS, b. October 09, 2009, St. Mary's Hospital, Troy, NY.
ii. RUBY VIOLA BRIGGS, b. January 24, 2012, Valatie, NY.